Palmer Johnson is looking for an experienced Purchaser in our Monaco head office.
• Demonstrate organisational change management skills and experience.
• Implement procurement strategy and policies.
• Forecast procurement needs.
• Create and implement KPI’s.
• Identify / locate vendors and subcontractors and negotiate contract terms.
• Formulate policies and contracts for procurement of goods and services.
• Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers.
• Streamline procurement processes and systems.
• Develop procedures for management of purchase contracts.
• Direct and co-ordinate the purchasing department staff.
• Ensure that materials arrive on time and at a price that supports the company’s objectives.
• Maintain records of goods and services ordered and received.
• Participate in the budgeting process.
• Prepare reports for Executive Management.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Engineering or related fields.
• Minimum 5 years experience as a Purchaser.
Based in Monaco, full-time. A valid EU passport is required.
To apply please send your Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the subject line : Purchaser